EEA Visas

Under the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2006, nationals of the European Economic Area and Switzerland are able to apply for the right to work in the UK together with their dependants. This type of visa confirms that the European national and dependants are able to accept offers of work and to start a business in the UK.


The following lists the type of individuals that may fall under these regulations and qualify to apply:


  • Your spouse or civil partner
  • Unmarried partner if you are in a “Durable relationship”
  • Children or grandchildren or both you and your spouse or civil partner, if under 21 years of age
  • Grandparents of both you and your spouse or civil partner
Enquiry Form