Charitable work by The Sethi Partnership Solicitors – Over the years and still continues;
The Sethi Partnership Solicitors have supported numerous charities over the years and encouraged staff members to participate and identify a charity to support and give back and give forward;
In 2019 and currently, we support
- St Luke’s Hospice, which is the local hospice for Harrow and Brent who care for people whose illnesses are no longer curable, enabling them to achieve the best possible quality of life.
- Barnados is a British charity established to care for vulnerable children. We sponsored the Spring Fashion Brunch in aid of Barnados.
- Legal Walk is a 10km walk, starting at the Royal Courts of Justice and following a route around some of London's best-known legal landmarks. The money raised support legal charities in London to provide support to thousands of people who otherwise cannot afford lawyers.
- Comic Relief is a major UK charity with a vision of a ‘just world’, free from poverty.
- Save the Children - On a specific Friday in December, people are encouraged to make the world better with a sweater and raise funds for Save the Children by wearing a Christmas jumper and making a minimum donation of £2.
- MacMillan Cancer Support is one of the largest British charities and provides specialist health care, information and financial support to people affected by cancer. It also looks at the social, emotional and practical impact cancer can have, and campaigns for better cancer care.
- NSPCC - The National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children is a charity campaigning and working in child protection in the United Kingdom and the Channel Islands.
- We provide free advice/ Pro Bono at The Women’s Centre in Harrow and Hillingdon, CAB, and various Temples, Mosques and Gurdwaras.
Ongoing Support to various charities along the way :
- Pothohar Association UK – planting 5 trees to help the environment.
- Cruk Lot; At Cancer Research UK pioneer research to bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.
- Impact – Working across 11 countries of Africa and Asia, IMPACT takes wide-ranging action to prevent and treat needless disability, to promote health; and as a consequence, reduce poverty.
- Salvation Army The Salvation Army is a Protestant Christian church and an international charitable organisation.
- Lily Foundation Clinic; UK charity dedicated to fighting mitochondrial disease.
- Shrimati- To promote the welfare and education of the children of poor widows and orphaned children.
- Crisis at Home – Crisis is the UK national charity for homeless people.
- Sky Sharma Foundation is a UK based charity which is focusing on ending the stigma and taboo surrounding Mental Health today.
- Make it beat Charity
- One kind Act- for support of several charities.
- World Vision- UK is an international charity devoted to improving the lives of the most vulnerable children.
- Gwalier Childrens Charity - to provide health care services to poor and underprivileged children, women and the age.
- Mother miracle school - dedicated to serving exceptionally intelligent children from the slums of Rishikesh, India.
- Mango Tree project in Goa is a UK registered charity which supports disadvantaged children from slums and similar conditions in Goa regardless of their religion, caste or gender.
- SWAT – The first UK Sikh charity to take Langar/Food to the streets.