The Sethi Partnership Solicitors was founded on 23 May 1994 by Ritu Sethi in Eastcote, Ruislip.
From the beginning, Ritu embedded a reputation of trust and excellence, offering advice on all high street matters in the legal field. Over the years, she battled gender barriers in a male dominated world, she has become an inspirational forward-thinking leader and successfully manages a unique law practice.
The firm works with businesses and individuals guiding them with their legal matters, many clients returning to us repeatedly over the years as and when legal matters arise.
Key milestones in our history include:
- Shortlisted by the Asian Legal Awards for ‘Woman of the Year: 100 Years’ and ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’
- Celebrated a milestone of 25 years as a law practice.
- Awarded ‘Best Property Law’ firm by the UK Enterprise Awards.
- Re-accredited for the 19th year in for Lexcel quality standard- legal excellence by the Law Society.
- 2019 - Lifetime Achievement Award at the Society of Asian Lawyers Annual Awards (25th Anniversary)
- Finalist for the ‘Best in Law London’ at the Asian Business Awards.
- Nominated ‘Best in the Legal services’ at the British Indian Awards, ‘Property team of the year’ and ‘Conveyancing Firm of the Year’ at the Modern Law Conveyancing Awards.
- Won the Women in Business Awards.
- Raised over £800 for legal aid charities.
- Celebrated 20 years of the firm in the legal industry at the Sheraton Skyline.
- Published and Won ‘Author of the best inspirational book’ by IBBF in London Parliament, ‘A woman’s guide to having it all’.
- Won the ‘Female Entrepreneur of the year’ for her contribution of growing success of her business at the House of Commons.
- Firm grew organically by taking over McCartney & Co Solicitors practice in Hayes.
- Firm grew organically by taking over Krish & Co Solicitors practice.
- Won the ‘Business women of the year’ at the Asian Women Awards as well as the Professional excellence awards at the Lloyds TSB Jewel Award
- Won award of Achievement in Judiciary/Law.
- Branched out to TV and hosted a 13-weeks show entitled ‘Chai with Ritu’ – a TV chat show on current legal/social issues.
- Celebrated 10 years of the firm in the legal industry at the Hilton Hotel.
- Awarded the Asian Business Woman Award of the Year.
- Received a Triple award in Investors in People, Lexcel Quality Standard, Legal Aid franchise.
- Opened the doors of the firm at the iconic listed building The Barn House, Eastcote.