Commercial Conveyancer With Business Law
Competitive + Benefits
The Sethi Partnership Solicitors – an award-winning, reputable and progressive practice established in 1994 – is looking for a Commercial Conveyancer with some Business Law and Contract Law experience to join the growing and dynamic team in Harrow/Ruislip, Middlesex as it continues to expand.
Offered full-time on a permanent basis, this conveyancing role has focus on mainly on Commercial property with an opportunity to grow a Business law practice and presents the opportunity to join a Legal 500 ranked team.
We are looking to hire a Commercial Conveyancer who demonstrates:
- Sufficient experience taking on residential and/or commercial conveyancing matters
- Experience of Business and Contract law
- MIN 3+ years of experience as a Conveyancer in England and Wales
- Flair for business development#
- Excellent technical and organisational skills, computer literacy and the ability to work independently
Our new Conveyancer will benefit from:
- A competitive annual salary PLUS attractive bonus on billing targets
- OR a Fee Sharing option (e.g. 50/50) is also available PLUS Bonus
- A supportive team and thriving working environment
- Excellent promotion structure based on merit
- A good work/life balance and pension scheme
- Working Hours: Monday–Friday (permanent & full-time)
More about the firm
The Conveyancer will be joining an award-winning firm established in 1994 and based in Ruislip Middlesex that specialises in most areas of law including Civil & Commercial Litigation, Residential & Commercial Property, Divorce & Family, Company Commercial, Employment, Immigration, Wills and Probate and Private Client and more.
The firm provide excellent client care, combined with the knowledge, experience and expertise of the firm, has allowed The Sethi Partnership Solicitors to gain multiple accreditation’s such as the LEXCEL, Legal 500, Conveyancing Quality Scheme and Family Law Advanced.
Are you looking for a new Conveyancing opportunity with a flair to develop a Business and Contract Law practice in Ruislip? If so, we would like to hear from you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 866 6464 for immediate consideration.