Residential/Commercial Conveyancer/Paralegal leading to Training Contract
The Sethi Partnership Solicitors founded in 1994 is an award winning, established yet progressive practice, listed in Legal 500, looking for an experienced Paralegal with Conveyancing experience to join it’s growing and dynamic team.
Due to an expansion , the firm is looking to recruit ;
- We require a minimum of 1 years’ experience in conveyancing in England and Wales
- We require you to be sufficiently experienced to take on residential and/or commercial conveyancing matters as part of a team
- We require you to have a flair for business development
- You need to have excellent technical and organisational skills, be computer literate and work under supervision
- Salary: competitive salary per annum with bonus structure for work introduced to the firm
- Good work/life balance
- Benefits include Pension etc.
- Opportunity to develop and career progression
- Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
- Job Type: Full-time/Permanent
More about the firm
An award winning firm established in 1994, based in Ruislip Middlesex, specialises in most areas of law including Civil & Commercial Litigation, Residential & Commercial Property, Divorce & Family, Company Commercial, Employment Law, Immigration, Business Immigration, Wills and Probate and Private Client and more.
Taking pride in providing excellent client care, combined with the knowledge, experience and expertise of the firm, this has proved to be a very successful combination allowing The Sethi Partnership Solicitors to gain multiple accreditation’s such as the LEXCEL, Legal 500, Conveyancing Quality Scheme and Family Law Advanced.
Send CV to email@example.com or call 0208 866 6464