Wills and Probate Consultant/Assistant Solicitor
The Sethi Partnership Solicitors are recruiting an experienced qualified solicitor with a client following in Wills, Probate and Private Client matters. We require candidates who have a degree from a University in England or Wales and relevant legal experience in the UK.
We have a vacancy for a Consultant /Assistant Solicitor with an entrepreneurial spirit to work with us in the Wills, Probate and Private Client Department.
You will be paid either:
- A salary and bonus scheme or
- A highly competitive fee sharing arrangement and can work on a flexible basis
We require an experienced Solicitor who can Advise on:
- Making a will
- Succession Planning
- Inheritance Tax implications
- Varying the provisions of a will after the testator’s death
- Grant of Probates
- Trust law
- Obtaining valuations for inheritance Tax purposes
- Preparation of Inheritance Tax account
- Consideration of and implementation of Deed of Variation
- Transfer of property on death
We will provide the following support to you: · SRA regulated legal practice through which to provide client legal services. · Comprehensive professional indemnity insurance. · IT toolkit including email and word. · Accounts support including issuing invoices and credit control function. · General back office administrative support including support with new client and new matter file opening, anti-money laundering procedure, client engagement terms and conditions. · You will be part of the larger team · Managing your own caseload be part of a Legal 500 practice.
Job Type: Full-time
“New staff are well supported and given a comprehensive induction, while on-going training/CPD is very at the heart of the Firm’s people management.” – LEXCEL The Legal Excellence Standard 2016