Wills and Probate Solicitor / Trainee Solicitor / Paralegal
Tired of working in an ‘old-school’ legal practice?
Does your current firm embrace new technology to make your job easier and more secure?
Does your current firm have a specialist marketing department to support you bringing in business?
The Sethi Partnership Solicitors is an award winning, established yet progressive practice, looking for an experienced Wills and Probate Solicitor / Trainee Solicitor to join it’s growing and dynamic team
- We require a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a paralegal/ Solicitor in England and Wales
- We require you to be sufficiently experienced to take on a range of Private Client work
- We require you to have a flair for business development
- You need to have excellent technical and organisational skills, be computer literate and work independently
- Location: Ruislip, Middlesex
- Salary: attractive salary per annum PLUS Competitive bonus
- Salary: dependent on experience & billing targets
- Job type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
More about the firm
An award winning firm established in 1994, based in Ruislip Middlesex, specialises in most areas of law including Civil & Commercial Litigation, Residential & Commercial Property, Divorce & Family, Company Commercial, Employment Law, Immigration, Business Immigration, Wills and Probate and Private Client and more. Taking pride in providing excellent client care, combined with the knowledge, experience and expertise of the firm, this has proved to be a very successful combination allowing The Sethi Partnership Solicitors to gain multiple accreditation’s such as the LEXCEL, Legal 500, Conveyancing Quality Scheme and Family Law Advanced.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 866 6464