Our Client Care Charter
As a firm we pride ourselves on the standards of service and legal advice we give to all our clients. The firm’s policy on the service we aim to give to our clients can be summed up as:- “To ensure that all clients receive a service which meets or exceeds their expectations; We are in partnership with our Clients ”.
Get in touch with us today on 020 3856 8156 or fill out our online enquiry form.
Our commitment to you
– Agree with you in advance the level of service you require.
– Represent your best interests.
– Keep your business confidential.
– Discuss with you what you hope to achieve and agree with you in writing, at the outset, a realistic and achievable outcome.
– Give you clear legal advice that you can understand.
– Ensure you understand the likely degree of financial risk involved in pursuing your instructions.
– Advise you if it appears you are eligible for legal aid and how this will affect you.
– Only charge what has been agreed in writing in advance. If a fixed fee is more appropriate, we will agree with you, in writing, the basis of our charges and the likely total cost.
If this is not possible we will explain the basis of our charges and:-
a) give you a general forecast with a possible range of costs or
b) explain why a forecast is not possible but indicate costs according to each stage of the matter or
c) agree a cost ceiling and review
– As matters progress we will confirm in writing, at least every three months, how much cost (including money paid to others on your behalf and VAT) has been incurred.
– Keep you continually informed of progress and, where no action is required by us for a period, explain to you when you are likely to next hear from us.
– Deal with your questions promptly.
– Return your telephone calls and reply to e-mails within 24 hours if possible.
– Reply to your letters within two working days (involved or detailed responses may be preceded by an acknowledgement saying when a full reply will follow).
– Value your comments about our service. If you feel, at any time, that you are not receiving the service you hoped for please tell us immediately. We want your suggestions that may help us improve the service we give all our clients.
– If you are happy with our service; please send us a Review and don’t forget that for each client you refer to us, you receive £30 in Amazon Vouchers as a BIG THANK YOU
How you, as our client, can help us help you
To enable us to do our very best for you; teamwork is crucial. We always work with you but, most importantly, we have to rely on you telling us things we need to know or providing us with documents when we ask for them.
– Bring all relevant papers with you to your first appointment or, if in doubt, bring what you think may help us.
– Tell us if you have any special needs or requirements relating to the services you wish to receive.
– Let us know at the start of our relationship what you expect of us so that we can agree with you what it is possible to achieve.
– If your expectations change at any time, tell us immediately.
– Tell us if you have personal time limits or targets which would not be obvious to us.
– Satisfy yourself that you always understand what we have discussed. If you are unsure, please tell us.
– Contact us quickly when we ask you for instructions, documents or information.
– Tell us if you change address or telephone number or if your circumstances are affected in a way that may impact on the way we deal with your matter.
– If you are uncomfortable with coming into our offices; We have an outside office.
– You can always ask for coffee and a biscuit when you arrive for an appointment!
“To ensure that all clients receive a service which meets or exceeds their expectations; We are in partnership with our Clients”.
Contact our specialist solicitors in London & Ruislip, Middlesex
To discuss your legal matter, call The Sethi Partnership Solicitors today on 020 3856 8156 or complete our online enquiry form.