Our team of property lawyers can assist you with all aspects of buying and selling commercial property and can advise you on a range of matters, including:
- Acquisitions and disposals of property
- Lease renewals and extensions
- Commercial landlord and tenant agreements
- Commercial property management agreements
- Licenses for occupation and tenancies at will
- Rent reviews
- Licenses for alterations
- Surrender of leasehold interests
Why Choose Us?
- A pragmatic approach to complex issues: Our commercial property team have operated in the sector for over two decades and possess a wealth of experience in handling complex commercial property issues. The team are able to offer guidance and advice on the suitability, risk and return of any commercial property matter, in a pragmatic way.
- Project management: We take a proactive approach in managing your matter and in our dealings with third parties, to ensure that your objectives are achieved within your timescales. You can be confident that we will identify and advise you on any issues as early as possible and specifically all legal implications. We will work with you in achieving your commercial objectives whilst protecting your position from a legal perspective at all times.
- Cost-effective: Our rates are competitive, offering you value for money, without compromising on quality of service. By providing you with a clear and transparent breakdown of costs and fees at the outset and providing regular costs updates, you can be confident that your costs are being controlled and managed effectively.
- Direct solicitor contact: Your dedicated property solicitor will be in contact with you regularly, to update you on the progress of your matter and to answer any of your queries or concerns.
- A trusted firm: Our history, is a testament to the enduring quality of the firm’s advice, which has been trusted by many clients within the commercial property sector, including investors, developers and landlords, providing confidence and peace of mind.
Your Key Commercial Property Contact
T: +44 (0) 20 8866 6464