Our team of divorce and family solicitors can assist you with all aspects of divorce and family law, advising you on a range of matters, including:
- Divorce & separation
- Divorce & financial matters
- Civil partnerships
- Children & family law
- Pre-& post nuptial agreements
- Divorce & alternatives to court proceedings
- Cohabiting relationship breakdown
- Expat divorce
Why Choose Us?
- A trusted firm: The Sethi Partnership Solicitors has worked hard over its history to create a highly respected and trusted family law team. The enduring quality of the firm’s advice and reputation means that clients have found a family solicitor that they can place absolute confidence and trust in.
- Supportive solicitors: Our team of family law specialists will offer you clear guidance in a supportive and sensitive manner. We will assist you in trying to make your situation as stress free as possible, supporting you to achieve your desired outcome.
- Pragmatic solicitors: Our team of experts possess a wealth of experience in resolving relationship breakdowns and complex financial matters, in a pragmatic and efficient manner. We will help you identify practical issues and how to address them. If a dispute cannot be resolved amicably, we will be pragmatic in our advice as to how you can achieve the best possible outcome and the potential costs.
- Direct solicitor contact: Your dedicated solicitor will be accessible for you to contact directly, to assist you with your concerns, queries or questions, providing you with confidence and assurance throughout every step of the process. They will explain matters in a straightforward, and sensitive manner, ensuring that you fully understand the issues and implications before you take any steps.
- Legal consultation: We can offer you a one hour fixed fee consultation either at our offices or by telephone. We are happy to have a preliminary discussion with you prior to a consultation.
- Cost-effective: Our rates are transparent and competitive, offering value for money without compromising on quality of service. We understand costs can be of concern to you and will progress your matter as efficiently as possible. We will provide financial estimates at the outset and updates at regular intervals or at any point during the course of your matter upon reasonable request.
Your Key Divorce & Family Law Contact
Head of Matrimonial
T: +44 (0) 20 8866 6464