Our team of divorce and family solicitors can assist you with all aspects of divorce and family law, advising you on a range of matters, including:
- Divorce & separation
- Divorce & financial matters
- Civil partnerships
- Children & family law
- Pre-& post nuptial agreements
- Divorce & alternatives to court proceedings
- Cohabiting relationship breakdown
- Expat divorce
Why Choose Us?
- A trusted firm: The Sethi Partnership Solicitors has worked hard over its history to create a highly respected and trusted family law team. The enduring quality of the firm’s advice and reputation means that clients have found a family solicitor that they can place absolute confidence and trust in.
- Supportive solicitors: Our team of family law specialists will offer you clear guidance in a supportive and sensitive manner. We will assist you in trying to make your situation as stress free as possible, supporting you to achieve your desired outcome.
- Pragmatic solicitors: Our team of experts possess a wealth of experience in resolving relationship breakdowns and complex financial matters, in a pragmatic and efficient manner. We will help you identify practical issues and how to address them. If a dispute cannot be resolved amicably, we will be pragmatic in our advice as to how you can achieve the best possible outcome and the potential costs.
- Direct solicitor contact: Your dedicated solicitor will be accessible for you to contact directly, to assist you with your concerns, queries or questions, providing you with confidence and assurance throughout every step of the process. They will explain matters in a straightforward, and sensitive manner, ensuring that you fully understand the issues and implications before you take any steps.
- Free consultation: We can offer you a free consultation either by telephone or at our offices, at a time convenient to you (Please check for details and availability).
- Cost-effective: Our rates are competitive, offering you value for money and without compromising on quality of service. By providing you with a clear and transparent breakdown of costs and fees at the outset and providing regular costs updates, you can be confident that your costs are being controlled and managed effectively.
Your Key Divorce & Family Law Contact
(Head of Family Law)
T: +44 (0) 20 8866 6464