Employment Law Solicitors
Do you know your employment rights?
Employment law regulates the relationship between employers and employees. It governs what employers can expect from employees, what employers can ask employees to do, and employees’ rights at work.
For Employers we take the time to understand your business inside out so that we can provide advice that adds value to your business. We
- Apply our expertise, knowledge and wide experience to provide practical and commercially sound solutions on employee issues
- Create tailored documentation to meet clients’ specific commercial and individual needs
- Provide expert representation for cases in Courts and the Employment Tribunal
Building Strong Relationships, Providing Expert Advice to Help You Achieve Your Goals
For Employees we take the time to understand the outcome you are looking for by building strong relationships, providing expert advice to help you achieve the end goal. We
- Provide clear, professional legal advice on all aspects of employment law, including settlement agreements, redundancies, furlough, unfair dismissal, discrimination and much more.
- Provide expert representation for Employment Tribunal claims.
- Provide a customised Settlement Agreement Service allowing employees to receive the necessary statutory advice, wherever possible within the fee paid by the Employer.
- Expertly negotiate the terms of settlement Agreements.
- Where possible act under Clients’ legal expenses insurance policy
Each employment matter is different and so we tailor our service to your needs. We offer an initial fixed fee consultation so that you receive quality advice from our specialist solicitors as well as ensuring you are in control of your costs and plan for your future.
If you are comparing us with other law providers, remember we are a regulated firm of Solicitors. Our firm is long established and pride ourselves with excellent client care. We are there to help and guide you with an initial fixed fee consultation to help you plan your future.
Our experienced employment law team can help solve all your employment law problems, whether you are and employer or and employee.
Please note that you need to formally instruct us or arrange an appointment before we can consider your matter or give you any advice. We do not accept instructions on a “no win, no fee” or legal aid basis.
Contact our Employment Law Solicitors in Ruislip, Middlesex
The locally-based lawyers at The Sethi Partnership Solicitors have been providing specialist legal advice for a diverse range of clients since 1994. Whatever your circumstances, speak to one of our trusted solicitors today to discuss your case.
To arrange an initial appointment, call us today on 020 3856 8156 or complete our online enquiry form and we’ll be in touch.