We deal with Commercial Litigation claims in the High Court for a broad range of clients, from sole traders, SMEs, charities and public companies.
Such litigation is complex, expensive and time-consuming. We work closely with experienced experts and the Commercial and Chancery Bar in ensuring our clients have a clear and pragmatic strategy for managing the risks of such claims in practice as well as on their balance sheets.
Contact our commercial litigation lawyers in Ruislip, Middlesex today
Examples of some recent cases in which we acted:
- Claimant in major commercial negligence action against Administrative Receivers arising from sale of assets worth £300m at undervalue & claim under s.423 (1) (c) of the Insolvency Act 1986.
- Broker in contractual dispute with Agent of one of the major UK supermarket chains.
- Director of company in seeking to acquire causes of action from administrator of the company
- Dismissed employee of a company where promoters were found personally liable for unfair dismissal pursuant to s.51 of the Companies Act 2006 on a contract of employment signed before incorporation of the employer.
- Claimant seeking commission payable by large Plc post termination of contract.
- Investors against other participants in a joint venture to manufacture newly invented essential parts for motor vehicles.
- Claimants seeking damages for breaches of contract pertaining to operations in a conflict zone in the Middle East.
- UK Charity in relation to potential claims for damages and an injunction against a major public body and a global entity.
- Providing support to general counsel of a Plc on litigation matters.
- Former consultant in dispute over intellectual property rights with major multinational.
- Claimant in successful recovery of goods of substantial value held in storage following dispute over fees and exercise of lien by storage company.
- Group of claimants on rescission of contracts on major new build halted by the administration of the developer.
- Claimant on major contract relating to business venture around the 2012 London Olympics.
- UK resident claimants in resisting substantial negative equity liability under a US mortgage on holiday home in Florida.
- Creditors in proprietary claim over goods held by Liquidator.
- Respondent in major Court of Appeal in case on alleged breaches of Data Protection Act by UK credit agency.