We deal with Commercial Litigation claims in the High Court for a broad range of clients, from sole traders, SMEs, charities and public companies.
Such litigation is complex, expensive and time-consuming. We work closely with experienced experts and the Commercial and Chancery Bar in ensuring our clients have a clear and pragmatic strategy for managing the risks of such claims in practice as well as on their balance sheets.
Contact our commercial litigation lawyers in London & Ruislip, Middlesex today
Examples of some recent cases in which we acted:
- Claimant in major commercial negligence action against Administrative Receivers arising from sale of assets worth £300m at undervalue & claim under s.423 (1) (c) of the Insolvency Act 1986.
- Broker in contractual dispute with Agent of one of the major UK supermarket chains.
- Director of company in seeking to acquire causes of action from administrator of the company
- Dismissed employee of a company where promoters were found personally liable for unfair dismissal pursuant to s.51 of the Companies Act 2006 on a contract of employment signed before incorporation of the employer.
- Claimant seeking commission payable by large Plc post termination of contract.
- Investors against other participants in a joint venture to manufacture newly invented essential parts for motor vehicles.
- Claimants seeking damages for breaches of contract pertaining to operations in a conflict zone in the Middle East.
- UK Charity in relation to potential claims for damages and an injunction against a major public body and a global entity.
- Providing support to general counsel of a Plc on litigation matters.
- Former consultant in dispute over intellectual property rights with major multinational.
- Claimant in successful recovery of goods of substantial value held in storage following dispute over fees and exercise of lien by storage company.
- Group of claimants on rescission of contracts on major new build halted by the administration of the developer.
- Claimant on major contract relating to business venture around the 2012 London Olympics.
- UK resident claimants in resisting substantial negative equity liability under a US mortgage on holiday home in Florida.
- Creditors in proprietary claim over goods held by Liquidator.
- Respondent in major Court of Appeal in case on alleged breaches of Data Protection Act by UK credit agency.