Consumer Contract Disputes are very frustrating as you will have bought some goods or paid for some service and not have received what you bargained for. It could be a car, something you bought for your home. The most difficult of these cases is where you are having or have had building works carried out to your home and the builder has let you down and you need to get someone else in to finish the work or rectify their mistakes.
We have a particular expertise in dealing with these cases which involve defending your rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Our specialist litigation solicitors also act for the suppliers of goods and services in such cases, so we know this area from both sides of the fence.
Contact our contract dispute lawyers in Ruislip today
Examples of recent cases dealt with by us:
- Claim against "second" estate agent for fees where property sold by first estate agent.
- Defending claim for fees from negligent expert.
- Claimant in successful recovery of goods of substantial value held in storage following dispute over fees and exercise of lien by storage company.
- Claim against builder for failure to carry out structural alterations/improvements to residential premises.
- Claim against letting agent who failed to protect deposit on rental property.
- Claim against major estate agent in recovering renewal commission and costs following major litigation by the Office of Fair Trading.
- Claim against builder for failing to carry out work on extension to family house
- Defending vexatious claim against builder for alleged failures to complete works
- Claim against major car manufacturer in respect of defective vehicle.
- Advising student in resisting claim by electricity supplier for charges owing by landlord.