Insolvency is the ultimate financial challenge to an individual or a company. Your way of life, your home, your relationships and your business are all affected, and you can face losing everything.
Whatever stage you may be at in any insolvency process the expert insolvency and bankruptcy expert lawyers at The Sethi Partnership Solicitors can help you to resolve matters as quickly and cost effectively as possible with a strategic and pragmatic plan aimed at minimising the expense and delays of court proceedings.
Our litigation lawyers can also assist you in entering into either an Individual Solvency Arrangement (“IVA”) or a Company Voluntary Arrangement (“CVA”).
Contact our insolvency & bankruptcy lawyers in Ruislip, Middlesex today
Here are some examples of recent cases in which we acted for:-
- Claimant in major commercial negligence action against Administrative Receivers arising from sale of assets worth £300m at undervalue & claim under s.423 (1) (c) of the Insolvency Act 1986.
- Bankrupt where the Trustee in Bankruptcy sought to reverse a transfer of a flat to their son at an alleged undervalue.
- Former bankrupt in a major Court of Appeal decision whose bankruptcy had been rescinded but a credit reference agency was still recording them as bankrupt and thereby damaging their credit rating.
- Claimant against promoters of a company who were liable found personally for pre-incorporation commitments pursuant to s.51 of the Companies Act 2006.
- Group of claimants on rescission of contracts on major new build halted by administration of developer.
- Creditors in proprietary claim over goods held by Liquidator.