Our team of solicitors can assist you with litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution and can advise you on a range of matters including:
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Business Tenancy Disputes
- Consumer Contract disputes
- Commercial Litigation
- Costs Assessment & Litigation Funding
- Debt Recovery & Money Claims
- Dispute Resolution
- Employment disputes
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy
- Irish & UK cross-border issues
- Partnership Disputes
- Professional negligence
- Property disputes
- Residential Tenancy Disputes
- Shareholder Disputes
Why Choose Us?
- A pragmatic approach to complex issues: Our team possess many years of experience in handling complex civil and commercial litigation, arbitration and disputes. The team are able to offer guidance and analysis of your case in a pragmatic and commercial manner.
- Project management: We take a proactive approach in managing your matter. You can be confident that we will identify and advise you on issues as early as possible, including all cost implications. We will work with you in achieving your objectives, whilst protecting your position from a legal perspective at all times.
- Legal consultation: We can offer you a one hour fixed fee consultation either at our offices or by telephone. We are happy to have a preliminary discussion with you prior to a consultation.
- Cost-effective: Our rates are transparent and competitive, offering value for money without compromising on quality of service. We understand costs can be of concern to you and will progress your matter as efficiently as possible. We will provide financial estimates at the outset and updates at regular intervals or at any point during the course of your matter upon reasonable request. A cost benefit analysis will be provided to help you determine your strategy.
- Direct solicitor contact: Your dedicated litigation solicitor will be in contact with you regularly, to update you at every step of the process and to answer your queries or concerns.
- A trusted firm: Our history, is a testament to the enduring quality of the firm’s advice, which has been trusted by many individual and business, providing confidence and peace of mind when dealing with their dispute.
- Contract reviews: For an agreed fee, we can review your terms and conditions of business on a regular basis, to ensure that you are not exposing yourself to any unnecessary litigation risk.
Your Key Litigation, Arbitration & Dispute Resolution Contact
(Head of Litigation, Arbitration & Dispute Resolution)
T: +44 (0) 20 8866 6464