We understand that during this uncertain time many clients will wish to prepare their Wills and make sure their affairs are in order.
At The Sethi Partnership Solicitors, the welfare of our clients is of paramount concern. As is ensuring that the Wills we prepare in this time are executed in accordance with the requirements set out in the Wills Act 1837. Additionally, we will continue to ensure that your Will is not susceptible to being challenged in the court.
The safeguards that we usually adhere are becoming increasingly difficult to comply with in this unprecedented time. This is because at The Sethi Partnership Solicitors, we are following government advice on self-isolation and social distancing.
How can we help?
- On each matter we are instructed on we will assess the likely risks involved in the Will you wish to prepare including how you wish to distribute your estate.
- Given that delaying drafting a Will is clearly a risky option we are offering clients the option of meeting via telephone or video conferencing in order to prepare their Will.
- As we are unable to invite you to our office to execute your Will at this time we will then send you detailed instructions on how the Will should be executed.
- We are also taking every measure possible to brief our clients on how they can ensure they comply with the Wills Act 1837 when executing their Will.
- S9 of the Wills Act has particular requirements and we can explain these to you in detail, with reference to case law, on the safest possible way you can execute your Wills.
Contact our Wills Solicitors in Ruislip, Middlesex
The Sethi Partnership Solicitors has a wealth of experience in providing comprehensive legal advice on Wills and Estate Planning. Whatever your circumstance, our friendly Wills and Probate solicitors can provide bespoke services to cater for your needs.
The Sethi Partnership Solicitors I The Barn House I 38 Meadow Way I Eastcote I Ruislip I Middlesex I HA4 8TB
Please note that whilst we take every reasonable endeavour to ensure that the information and commentary is up-to-date and factual, any information or commentary is for information purposes only and is provided free of charge. Any opinions expressed are reserved and entirely those of the author. There is no assumed liability by The Sethi Partnership Solicitors, its employees or principals as to the contents and its correctness or accuracy, or for any consequences that may follow if the content or information is relied on.
The content, information or opinions expressed do not, and are not intended to, constitute legal advice by any means. If you require advice, we strongly advise that you speak with a specialist lawyer or legal advisor who is authorised to provide you with legal advice on your particular matter and not to rely on any commentary of information on this site.