Have you been accused of committing a motoring offence?
Have you got a Court case coming up and you do not know what to do?
We, at The Sethi Partnership Solicitors provides advice on all UK Motoring Offences. We understand the importance of an unblemished driving license in where a driving license conviction is recorded as a criminal offence and insurance prices are greatly increased. Road Traffic Law is complex, and you must ensure expert advice is obtained so that you and your licenses are strongly defended.
Driving offences are extremely common and can affect the most law –abiding person in the world, however, some offences are more serious than others. The less serious offences can result in the police handing out “on the-spot fines” while the more serious one result in a custodial sentence.
We can assist you with the following:
- Failure to provide driving information/identity
- Driving without due care and attention
- Mobile phone driving offence
- Road signs and offences
- Using a vehicle without insurance
- Failure to stop or report following an accident
- Driving without a license
- Dangerous driving
- Drink / Drug driving