Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is The Sethi Partnership Solicitors, The Barn House, 38 Meadow Way, Eastcote, Ruislip, Middlesex, HA4 8TB (“The Sethi Partnership Solicitors”). Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this Promotion – see below for Amazon.co.uk Gift Card General Terms. Neither Apple or Google are Sponsors of this promotion or linked to it anyway.
- The Refer a Friend Promotion (“Promotion”) will run from 1st November 2018 for an initial period of 6 months but may be withdrawn, amended or extended, at any time and without notice (“Promotion Period”). If the Promotion is withdrawn, any Gift Cards due as a result of a Qualifying Legal Instruction (“QLI“) (see below) made as a result of a referral will be honoured.
- To be eligible for entry you must be a resident in the UK and be 18 years or over. Further, you must have previously been a client of The Sethi Partnership Solicitors (within the last 5 years) or you are currently a client of The Sethi Partnership Solicitors.
- To enter the promotion, you must follow the instructions on our website, https://sethi.co.uk/refer-a-friend/ including entering your details where requested. By doing so, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- If a family member or friend makes a Qualifying Legal Instruction, you will receive, within 2 months of completion of the Qualifying Legal Instruction, a £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card (“Gift Card”) which will be sent by post.
- In order to make a QLI your friend or family member (“Referred Client”) must:
- The Gift Cards are non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered. The Sethi Partnership Solicitors reserves the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value. The Gift Card may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Recipients of the Gift Card agree that the cost of and the responsibility for complying with such additional terms and conditions will be borne solely by them and that all third-party terms and conditions relating to the Gift Cards are beyond The Sethi Partnership Solicitors' control.
- The Sethi Partnership Solicitors reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the promotion and any prize if awarded must be returned immediately.
- A Gift Card will be sent to you by post within 2 months of the legal fees being paid in full and on time of the QLI by the Referred Client and in accordance with paragraph 6(c) of these terms and conditions.
- Any third-party terms and conditions relating to the prize are beyond the control of The Sethi Partnership Solicitors.
- The Sethi Partnership Solicitors cannot accept responsibility for entries lost or delayed in transmission. Under no circumstances will The Sethi Partnership Solicitors be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the Promotion and it excludes liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage caused to the Gift Card recipients arising out of these Gift Cards.
- This referral scheme is in accordance with The Solicitors Regulations Authority. For further details, please click on the link https://sra.org.uk/solicitors/handbook/v7/code/part3/rule9/compare.page
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and England and any dispute arising from them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
a. Instruct a solicitor within The Sethi Partnership Solicitors
b. The legal fees relating to the QLI must be of a value greater than £1,000. By accepting these terms, you agree that you will not be informed of the exact fees due to The Sethi Partnership Solicitors by the Referred Client because of confidentiality to the Referred Client.
c. The QLI must result in the completion of the legal matter. Completion of the matter is defined as when legal fees in excess of £1,000 to The Sethi Partnership Solicitors have been paid by the Referred Client to The Sethi Partnership Solicitors.
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card General Terms – Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards (“GCs”) may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase products sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.