Residential Property Lawyers
For a free competitive quote for your conveyancing matter, please email us detailing the property sale / purchase price, whether it is freehold or leasehold and finally if you are a first time buyer, buying a second home or if you are buying a buy to let property.
Buying or selling a property can be exciting and stressful at the same time. Whether you are a first-time buyer, looking to move, extend your property portfolio or transferring a property to your loved ones. Whatever your situation, having the right solicitor on your side can make the process is seamless.
Our tips for you:
- Ensure your finances are in order. Ensure you have included all additional costs such as Stamp Duty, Legal fees and petty disbursements.
- Make sure you have a good mortgage broker who can ensure that you he gets you an offer that suits you and your requirements. A key point is to ensure you have a mortgage offer in principle before you instruct your solicitor.
- Location, location, location – ensure it’s the property is in the right place for you. Factor in your daily needs and requirements such as local schools, trains stations. Go and check out the neighborhood at different times.
- Negotiate everything and use your agent to help you in the negotiations.
- Instruct a Solicitor who will from the outset understand your needs and timelines. Be clear as to what you expect and communicate any issues you may feel are of concern.
Our expert conveyancing team provide a tailored service to clients and ensure you deal with one solicitor or conveyancer throughout the transaction, so your matter does not get passed around various fee earners.
We pride ourselves in providing clear written and transparent quotes from the outset outlining all likely disbursements and costs so that you do not have any hidden costs at the end of your transaction.
If you are comparing us with other law providers, remember we are a regulated firm of Solicitors and are on most Lender panels. Our firm is long established and pride ourselves of putting clients first. Our firm is long established and pride ourselves with excellent client care. We are there to help and guide you with an initial fixed fee consultation to help you plan your future.
Please note that you need to formally instruct us or arrange an appointment before we can consider your matter or give you any advice. We do not accept instructions on a “no win, no fee” or legal aid basis.
Contact our Residential Property Solicitors in Ruislip, Middlesex
The locally-based lawyers at The Sethi Partnership Solicitors have been providing specialist legal advice for a diverse range of clients since 1994. Whatever your circumstances, speak to one of our trusted solicitors today to discuss your case.
To arrange an initial appointment, call us today on 0208 866 6464 or complete our online enquiry form and we’ll be in touch.