Our team of residential conveyancing lawyers can assist you with all aspects of property matters and advise you on a range of property matters including:
- Purchasing and selling freehold and leasehold property
- Purchasing and selling land
- Lease extensions
- Deeds of variations for defective leases
- Restrictive covenants, easements, chancel repair and other property related indemnity insurances
- Probate property
- Co-ownership purchases – Declarations of trust
- Property dispute resolutions
- Re-mortgages and finance
- Transfers of equity
Request a conveyancing quote today
Why Choose Us?
- A trusted firm: The Sethi Partnership Solicitors history, is a testament to the enduring quality of the firm’s advice, which has been trusted by our residential property clients. Our long-standing reputation means that clients repeatedly instruct us for their property matters, providing confidence and peace of mind in the advice that we provide. We go over our call of duty in advising on growing their portfolio.
- An expedient service: For the majority of property matters, time is of the essence, particularly when dealing with the sale and/or purchase of a property and property chains. Delays can have severe consequences, potentially threatening a sale/purchase. Your dedicated lawyer will drive your transaction as expediently as possible, whilst ensuring that all necessary due diligence is thoroughly conducted.
- Cost-effective: Our rates are competitive, offering you value for money, without compromising on quality of service. By providing you with a clear and transparent breakdown of costs and fees at the outset, you can be confident that your costs are being controlled and managed effectively.
- Direct contact: Your dedicated property lawyer will be in contact with you regularly, to update you on the progress of your matter and to answer any of your queries or concerns. We have strong relationships with local and national estate agents, mortgage brokers and banks, working closely with them to achieve your objectives.
- An experienced team: Our team of experts possess a wealth of experience in dealing with property matters in a pragmatic and efficient manner, advising you of all potential risks and solutions to protect or minimise your risk. Our experience speaks for itself.
- Conveyancing Quality Scheme accredited: The Law Society’s CQS provides a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing practices and is your guarantee that our practice will provide you with a professional and quality conveyancing service.
Your Key Residential Property Contact
(Head of Property)
T: +44 (0) 20 8866 6464