Senior Partner / Solicitor
Ritu Sethi is a Solicitor and an Officer of the Supreme Court, admitted in March 1990 and is the founder and proprietor of the practice ,she has the overall responsibility for the financial and personnel management within the Practice. She is required to take whatever action is necessary for the benefit of her clients, clearly having regard to ethical and professional issues She is also the Head of the Criminal Litigation Department and undertakes criminal litigation work. She is on the Harrow, Ealing , Brent , Heathrow and Uxbridge Duty Schemes for the police station and court.
Ritu Sethi has won many awards including Business Woman of the year 2008. She is a public speaker and has appeared on Television in her own chat show Chai with Ritu and on BBC Radio discussing legal issues and author of award winning book A Woman’s Guide to Having It All Now – An Inspirational Journey to becoming a Superwoman.
For full profile please see www.ritusethi.com and Inspirational Woman: Ritu Sethi | Award-winning Solicitor and businesswoman
- Won the Asian Business Women of the Year 2000 award, awarded by the European Federation of Black Women Business Owners, sponsored by BT.
- Nominated for Women in Business Award for Asian Achievers Award in 2003
- Nominated for Asian Achievement award for Business Women of the Year 2003.
- Nominated for Legal Personality by Society of Asian Lawyers of the year award in year 2005.
- Nominated for Asian Business award 2006.
- Nominated for Professional of the Year at the Asian Achievers Awards 2007.
- Nominated for the Professional Excellence Jewel Award in September 2007.
- Won Award of Achievement in Judiciary /Law 2007
- Won Business Services at the First Women Awards 2008
- Won Businesswoman category of the India International Awards 2008.
- Won Business category at the First Women Achievement Awards 2008.
- Won Businesswoman of the year 2008 from the Asian Woman of Excellence Awards 2008.
- Won Female Entrepreneur of the year 2012 Asian Achievers Awards by IBBF in London Parliament
- Won Author of Best Inspirtional Book by IBBF 2013 in London Parliament
- Nominated for Best in Legal Services by British Indian Awards 2013 presented by BDO.
- Asian Top 100 Hot Power Couple 2014.
- Top 5 women who rock in a sari 2014.
- Nominated for The Forward Ladies Outstanding Business Woman of the Year 2016
- Voted amongst the Top 10 Women Lawyers of 2016 at the Law Society Awards