Our team of wills and probate solicitors can assist you with all aspects of wills and estate planning and can advise you on a range of matters including:
- Preparing a will
- Altering an existing will (Codicil)
- Inheritance tax planning, trusts & lifetime giving
- Estate planning
- Probate and administration of estates
- Powers of Attorney
Why Choose Us?
- A trusted firm: Our history, is a testament to the enduring quality of the firm’s advice, which has been trusted by many generations of individuals. Clients have been assisted by our team of experts for many years, the majority of clients being referred to us by their friends and family. This can provide you with confidence and peace of mind that our firm is reputable and trusted.
- An empathetic team: We offer a personal, caring, supportive and empathic service, assisting clients through sensitive and difficult times. Clients appreciate our empathetic approach, particularly when we are assisting them through a difficult and emotional time, such as bereavement.
- Direct solicitor contact: Your dedicated solicitor will contact you regularly, providing you with peace of mind that the necessary legal formalities are being efficiently managed. Assisting you with any questions and queries, they will explain matters in a straightforward, and sensitive manner, ensuring that you fully understand the key issues before you make any decisions.
- Free consultation: We can offer you a free will consultation either by telephone or at our offices, at a time convenient to you. (Please check for details and availability).
- Fixed fee: Our fixed fee for our wills service provides you with certainty of costs.
- Yearly will review: It is important that your will is reviewed on a yearly basis. This service provides an opportunity for you to ensure that your will still reflects your wishes and if this is no longer the case, alterations to the will can be made accordingly.
- Free will storage: Our free will storage service provides you with confidence and peace of mind that your important document is safe, secure, accessible and tamper proof. This prevents the risk of your will being lost, stolen or confidentially being breached.
Your Key Wills & Probate Contact
Malcolm Turner Solicitor/Consultant
T: +44 (0) 20 8866 6464
Alannah Macdonald (LL.B)
Solicitor Private Client/Wills/Probate
T: +44 (0) 20 8866 6464